School Liaison info
The information below applies to both the General Exhibition and the Senior Scholarship Exhibition.
Waivers for Installation Day Volunteers:
(*Required for students not featured in the exhibition)
IHSAE School Liaison's are critical to the success of the IHSAE program. The IHSAE relies on our School Liaisons for relaying all critical information about opportunities and activities available to students.
It is very important for the IHSAE Liaison to:
- Provide an email that you will be checking regularly when registering your school.
- Check with your school's I.T. department about MailChimp access if you're not receiving our emails - add ihsae.org to your school's domain whitelist.
- Communicate information, opportunities, and dates to your colleagues and students.
- Promote the College fair to students interested in the Visual Arts
- Deliver/arrange delivery of artwork to exhibition locations/drop-off locations.
- Be available to help w/ show installation or strike.
- Encourage students and teachers to like IHSAE on Facebook.
- Encourage students and teachers to follow IHSAE on Instagram and Twitter.
- Attend the IHSAE Fall Planning meeting at Niles West High School on Tuesday, October 4th from 8:30am-3pm in the Blackbox Theater.
- Spread the word about IHSAE to others.